This information is to help parents cancel a parent-teacher conference scheduled on MyConferenceTime. (School staff should see our instructions for schools configuring cancellation dates.)
How to cancel your conference online:
- You, the parent, must have the confirmation email that was sent to you when you signed up for a conference. If the school is permitting parents to cancel conferences online, you will find a link in the email to view details about the conference.
- After you click on the “view details” link found in the email, you will be taken to a webpage that shows you the details of your conference. Locate the dark button that says “Click to Remove [student name] and Make Conference Available to Others.”
- When you click on the button, you will be asked to confirm that you want to cancel your conference. Answering positively will remove you from the conference time slot.
I have my confirmation email, I clicked on the “view details” link, but there is not a button to “Click to Remove…”
- Either your school never enabled this feature, or you are past the date/time that your school permits online cancellations. You will need to contact the school/teacher to cancel.
- I have my confirmation email but there is not a link to "view details." You will need to contact the school to cancel your conference for you. The support staff of MyConferenceTime may not cancel your conference for you.
- I received a confirmation email but can’t find it.
- Use our lookup tool
- I didn’t receive a confirmation email because I didn’t enter an email address.
- You will need to contact the school/teacher to cancel
- I didn’t receive a confirmation email but I did enter an email address.
- If it was the correct email address, you can use our lookup tool
- If it was the wrong email address (don’t feel bad – it happens dozens of times a day on our site), you will need to contact the school/teacher to cancel.
- I tried to cancel online but was unable to do so successfully. Can the support staff at MyConferenceTime change it for me? No. To change your conference times, you will need to cancel them online (if the school has enabled that feature) or contact the school directly. FislerData, the creator of MyConferenceTime, will not delete or edit your conference registration. Because we are unable to verify your identity, we cannot edit or delete any student information.